For when I didn’t totally understand something. These are all works in progress and have no guarantees for correctness or sanity. To my enemies: see my weaknesses here.
- Systems: I spend most of my time in distributed systems now. I have a long and unorganized history of notes, so finally trying to consolidate here.
- Linear Algebra: in collaboration with Zhigang Suo. This is a work in progress that will eventually be brought into . Original notes [here](http://imechanica.org/node/19709
- Computer Vision: I spent about a year tinkering in vision and robotics. Lots (and lots of photos), but the time to move on eventually came.
- AI/ML: I dabble with some friends.
- Reading: as yet unclassified notes on papers, books, articles